- 線上諮詢最方便 – 一對一即可不浪費時間，又可更針對性的回答您的問題，給予對您最有幫助的建議!
- 一對一最有效率 – 不用出門, 不用交通成本, 拿起手機/電腦即可諮詢!
完成預約後， 請填寫我們的諮詢問卷， 告知導師您想要諮詢的主要目的。 如果是希望導師幫您做履歷健撿或是模擬面試， 請上傳您的履歷。
MinYu has been working for over 8+ years in the software field, experienced in E-commerce, VOD, social media, accounting, and education industries. Having these varieties of experiences, Min-yu is familiar with solving complex interaction design and articulating design decisions by storytelling in a fast-paced environment. MinYu’s goal is to utilize these advantages to design more simple, understanding, and usable products for users. Moreover, Min-yu enjoys ideas sharing, hosting the meetup monthly and supporting over 35 mentees on general support, portfolio reviews, and coaching.
Lead Product Design
- Guide designers to create and explore more effective design – Following up all design system progress in different brands and products – Internal Webflow training for cross region designers – Design operation
Senior Product Designer
- Support junior designers on design issues and strategies to accomplish the business goals and related to core functions and features. – Responsible for global products (market in Hong Kong, Indonesia and Japan) – Successfully streamline the working progress and collaboration between product designers and writers. – Drive Re-Brand projects end-to-end. – Focusing on the structures of the IM system, VOD, Live streaming design, CRM Dashboard and SDK design. – Frequently communicate with stakeholders to define the features and directions. – Planned user experience flow, information architecture, and created lo-fi wireframes and hi-fi prototypes for Web(RWD), iOS, and Android. – Ran user interviews, competitor analysis, user testing and A/B testing with researchers and PMs. – Host workshop and work with designers to improve and consolidate product design system. – Create design systems and guidelines in collaboration with graphic designers and engineering teams. – Collaborated with the business teams to improve retention and activation of the products, such as improve the student asking question experiences.
- National Taiwan University of Arts, Architecture Art Conservation